Sunday, December 30, 2012

Photo Friday: Icing Art

Grand Floridian gingerbread house artwork 

Time again for another Photo Friday!

As we wrap up the holiday season, I thought I'd share one final holiday-related photo.  This is from the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian resort.  What I find most amazing about this photo is that it's drawn with icing.  That's right -- this is edible art!  I have a hard enough time trying to write "happy birthday" in icing so that it's legible to say nothing about drawing early versions of Mickey and Minnie sledding in a snow scene.

Yet another Disney detail -- it's what makes a visit to Walt Disney World during the holidays, or anytime, such a memorable experience!

Thank you so much for enjoying the blog in 2012 and I look forward to sharing more of my thoughts about Walt Disney World with you in 2013!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers