Sunday, October 7, 2012

Photo Friday: A Grand morning

Grand Floridian in the morning light 


Ok, so it's not Friday.  Nevertheless, here's this week's photo Friday!

Obviously, this is the Grand Floridian.  What drew me to this shot this week was how the morning light basked the resort in amber light along with the reflection in the Seven Seas Lagoon.  This shot was taken from a balcony at the Contemporary Resort.  I've commented before about how I really like the Magic Kingdom view rooms at the Contemporary, perhaps the best theme park view rooms in all of Walt Disney World, and this shot is just one more reason.

Oh, and did you see the four hot air balloons in the distance?

Until next time!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I agree with you about that view. I love to see Magic Kingdom and the Grand Floridian. Nice picture.

Blog Archive

Followers