Friday, August 24, 2012

Photo Friday: The new queen of the savannah

Animal Kingdom lioness
 
It's time for another Photo Friday!
 
I thought I'd share this photo from June 2012 of the new queen of the Animal Kingdom savannah.  I learned that apparently just days (or even hours) before this shot was taken, the male lion that was on the savannah had passed away and Disney had brought in some new lionesses for the lion section of the savannah.  It's possible this may be one of the first photos of the new lioness.  That's just speculation on my part.
 
Anyway, I especially like this photo with the colorful blossoms in the background.
 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

That's a great shot. I like the contrast of color and the soft, blurry background. Hope to do the safari in December. I hear they are adding on to it?

Blog Archive

Followers