Friday, May 4, 2012

Photo Friday: Four score and seven years ago...

Abraham Lincoln

Welcome to another Photo Friday!

In honor of the soon-to-be official kickoff to the Presidential campaign season, I thought I'd share one of my photos from the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom.  It is possible that this attraction might soon need a new update if Mitt Romney were to win this November.  Of course, if President Obama prevails, there of course would be no need for a refurb for four more years (I'll leave my political views out of this).

As the campaigns heat up, I hope both candidates (and you) keep in mind the point of the whole exercise:  to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.  And if you need a reminder of why that oath is so important, just stop by the Hall of Presidents and listen as Mr. Washington explains it to you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers