Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Friday: Jack Sparrow (for your captioning pleasure)

Jack Sparrow

Welcome mates to another Photo Friday!

This week, I be sharin' a photo of Jack Sparrow for ye (sorry, that should be Captain Jack Sparrow).

I happened to snap this shot during Jack's Pirate Tutorial.  I had a great front row viewpoint and Jack mugged for my lens several times.  I especially liked this shot as Jack has a rather peculiar look on his face.

I also wanted to share this photo to show a few more of those Disney details and how much attention Disney pays to accuracy in costuming.

Now, what do you think our dear captain is thinking?  Post your caption! 

3 comments:

Dizneluver said...

<3 the picture Chuck and IMHO the Captain is saying ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT KNOW WHERE THE RUM IS!?!?! 8(:-D

Anonymous said...

I think he's saying "If I was *really* Johnny Depp, I'd be gettin' paid a WHOLE LOT MORE for this!!!" ;)

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS GREAT ACTOR?? DISNEY HIDES IT

Blog Archive

Followers