Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo Friday: Reflections of Magic

cinderella castle reflection
Welcome to another Photo Friday!

This week, I was looking through some of the photos from the Marathon 2012 and happened to accidentally rotate this picture the wrong way.  I was stunned at what I had accidentally created.

Look carefully.  This image of Cinderella Castle actually is it's reflection as seen from the Liberty Square bridge.  I rotated the image so that the castle is upright instead of upside down as it would normally be seen.

I see this as a reminder that sometimes you have to look at things differently in order to see them at all.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen @ Celebrate Every Day With Me said...

That is an amazing shot! I would have never guessed it was a reflection.

Blog Archive

Followers