Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mousefest 2008

Well my Mousefest 2008 packet finally arrived today. I have to say I'm excited to be attending my first Mousefest event. There are a number of interesting events I'm looking forward to attending, especially the Mega meet on Saturday. That is, if I ever get my Mousefest pin and lanyard away from my daughter who has caught the pin-head bug from my wife. If she see's a Disney pin, it's hers. Pin trading, by the way, is another great way to experience some Disney magic - and it can be done on the cheap, if you know how. Look for more in a future Tip Tuesday post.

I've been getting more and more involved in the online Disney community and I am very impressed with the welcome I've received from many big Disney fan names including Lou Mongello and Ricky Brigante.

I hope you all are enjoying this blog - I'm enjoying putting it together.

Of course, you can look for upcoming posts about Mousefest later next month!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers